We're planning a rockin' show and one-of-a-kind indie shopping experience featuring talented artists, craftsmen & designers making high quality handmade items.
Check out all the details on our application site here
(you may need to log in with a google id to download the application-- it is a google site-- please contact us if you have any trouble or questions with the documents showponyshow (at) gmail.com)
Here are a few FAQ's from some recently received emails--
- Is the show indoors or outdoors?
- Don't worry! We're not even crazy enough to try an outdoor show in August in TX! We'll be comfortably indoors at the Continental Lofts in Deep Ellum -- check out the map here
- Are the Continental Lofts a private or public space?
- The space is owned by Continental Lofts-- but it is a public space inside the building. We hope to have plenty of room for shopping & fun
- Will there be entertainment or events at the show?
- Progressive craft (think Progressive Dinner but with a fun activity!)
- Listen to sweet beats by a guest DJ
- Enjoy the art installment by local artists (on display 8/15-8/30)
- What type of show is this?
- This is an indie-shopping show. Not particularly any style-- not western, rockabilly, etc.. it is a show that will feature quality handmade merchandise-- we're looking for variety of types of products that are high quality. We want to try and have a nice variety of items and price points for our shoppers to make it a truly successful event for all involved
- More questions to ask? email us at showponyshow (at) gmail.com and we'll hope to help you!